Zur Übersicht

Corinna Seidel

Managing Director @ CS Marketing APAC

I am a business economist and seasoned marketing professional with a blend of experiences in both the corporate environment and as a business owner of my own startup-like company for international marketing. From 2015 to 2019, I resided and worked in Hong Kong as head of marketing and PR in Asia for international logistics provider, Dachser. This period allowed me to immerse myself in the vibrant Asian business scene. Today, my life is divided between Southeast Asia, where I spend approximately 40% of the year, and Europe, where I dedicate the remaining 60%.

Originally a marketing and PR all-rounder, I specialize in business-driven marketing strategies with a strong market positioning, enhancement of product development as well as crafting compelling narratives for meaningful content. For my own business, I continuously enhance business development, sales, and all relevant management functions. What sets me apart is my capability to wear different hats, to listen carefully to different stakeholder issues, ask the right questions and design solutions that consider all important enquires.

Industry Expertise

Logistics, Mobility, HVAC, SaaS, Engineering

Experienced in

B2B & B2C

Business Expertise

Business Development, Marketing, Product, Strategy

Companies previously worked with

Corporates: Viessmann, Dachser
Startups: cargonerds, Vectura System